Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Teacher Gifts

Soooo my life is incredibly busy and seems to just be more busy each day, rather than slowing down. So it was very, very last minute that I got teacher gifts done. Liiiike, 1am the night before the last day of school for the season? Yup. So here's what I put together for the two female teachers: A bundle of cards in a gift sack, with a few hershey's kisses in there too.


and here's what I did for the male teacher: homemade caramel corn in a bucket. (do men like stacks of cards??)


The kicker? After staying up til 1 to make sure these were done, and feeling guilty for not doing something for the bus driver (at my son's request)...we woke up to no power. My husband got online with his phone to discover that originally the buses had been cancelled, but now school in our whole district was cancelled. We got a SNOW DAY!!! We never get snow days!! But, its been snowing since before I woke up Monday morning. This is about 730 Tuesday morning:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...