Thursday, December 9, 2010

Easiest card ever!

I am still working on my Christmas cards! Are you? So last night I got 18 more done and these are by far the easiest cards EVER.

I started with three card-sized pieces (1 1/2 sheets) of Crumb Cake card stock and this sheet of the Deck the Halls DP from the mini.
 and here's the result:

SOOO easy and I think absolutely beautiful! Yeay!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Come to Bethlehem, Holidays & Wishes (retired)
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Crumb Cake card stock, Deck the Halls DP

3 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Tanya and I am so sorry it has been so long since I have been by. Not doing much blogging stuff with the new baby but starting to get back into commenting and such!!! In fact you are my very first NON Design Team Comment since she was born.

    I really love these even if they are simple they are very very pretty!!!

    Love that new picture on the side of your blog too not sure how long it has been there since it has been a while since I have been "Out and About" in blog land but LOVE it!!!

    We have a different baby tub now I never liked how that one came up in between their legs when they got older so when we had Tucker we got a different one LOL!!! :-) funny how you can judge how old a baby / child now is by the accessories we used for them LOL!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my that paper is so pretty and your cards are truly gorgeous! Great use of the paper, Tanya.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...