Thursday, December 2, 2010

Three favorite colors!

These use my newest favorite color combination and they all are based on Julee's Mojo Monday sketch from two Mondays ago, (some come a little closer to the sketch than others...) My favorite is the first one. *love!
Supplies:
Stamps: Delightful Decorations
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Crumb Cake & Very Vanilla card stock, Deck the Halls DP
Accessories: Ornament Punch, Early Espresso taffeta ribbon, Regals Brads, twine
 Supplies:
Stamps: Delightful Decorations
Ink: Always Artichoke
Paper: Always Artichoke & Very Vanilla card stocks, Deck the Halls DP
Accessories: Ornament punch, Crochet ribbon, Vintage Trinkets
Supplies:
Stamps: Dasher, Sincere Salutations
Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla card stocks, Deck the Halls DP
Accessories: Oval punch, Early Espresso taffeta ribbon

3 comments:

  1. I love these! I love that colour combo too...the main floor of our home is largely those colours!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya all three of them are wonderful! I love that sketch, too.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...