Sunday, November 13, 2011

Another reason to love it!

You've seen plenty of scrapbook pages done with My Digital Studio on my blog. This week I made something new. Have you noticed the many types of signs you can hang in your home? Boutiques and home decor' shops are full of them and they're all everywhere online for purchase or for print. I love the idea but I don't have many yet. In the past when I have liked a sign, my husband suggests I find a way to make it work with stamps. I saw THIS sign on Jill's blog a few weeks ago and thought that quote would be sooo perfect for my son's room...but her sign was a little more girly than I would like. I was sure I could recreate it using My Digital Studio, so here's what I did with it:
And then I had seen a wooden/painted sign in an ad for a local bookstore a few months ago when I was going thru a struggling time. I wanted to run right out and purchase it, but couldn't right then, and for some reason I saved the ad, I guess to remind me on a small level, lol. But then I realized I could make it myself! Hooray for quotes, that can be used by anyone!
So here's just one more reason to love (and have!) My Digital Studio software! Christmas is a great time to get it- that's what I did!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful, Tanya. What a great discovery! Love Elder Holland's quote.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...