Wednesday, November 16, 2011

MIA?

It isn't that I lack projects to share, its that I have about 960 commitments right now and hardly any time to blog and post them! Its that time of year, isn't it? I literally wrote out a map of my week just so I could keep track of everything and mark it off as I completed it. I actually have most of my Christmas Card Class projects still to share, since the first round of the class was this last weekend! I also have more calendar pages to share with you!
So, here are two cards that are similar and yet different. Colors and accessories make a difference! The first is more vintage and the second is more traditional/classic. I really like them both, which must be why they're sort of similar to last year's designs! LOL!

 and here's a detail shot to better see the fabulous new ribbon and buttons found in the Holiday Mini!
Supplies 1:
Stamps: Greeting Card Kids
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler & Very Vanilla card stocks
Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens, Victoria Lace, Vintage Trinkets

Supplies 2:
Stamps: Greeting Card Kids
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Real Red, Old Olive, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens, Holly Berry Buttons, Early Espresso quilted ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Love the lace and pin on the first card and that cool new ribbon and button treatment on the second. Two beautiful cards, Tanya.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...