Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today will begin at my parents house, where my little family will enjoy Thanksgiving with two of my siblings, and most of my aunts family. Later we'll go to my niece's house and share pies and desserts with my husbands parents and sister and her family.

I am thankful to have such a large and truly wonderful family. I am thankful for my faith in God and the freedoms I have been blessed with. I am thankful for the little things that bless my life-warm home, enough for our needs, enough for some wants, and enough to share with others. I am thankful for a season that motivates us to remember the things we are thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...