Monday, November 21, 2011

Online Extravaganza!

Stampin' Up! kicked off their holiday shopping season with the Online Extravaganza, at midnight this morning. The 24-Hour exclusive deals only last until 11:59PM (tonight!) but there are bundles, various discount levels and even Digital Downloads you can get until November 30! The items listed at 20%-60% off can be ordered like always, get a check to me, let me know what you want, it'll be on its way. But the 24-hour deals and digital items will need to be ordered online. Simply go to http://www.stampinup.com/, click the "Shop Now" image and just before you are ready to pay for your order, there is a reminder that you can save a little more if you select a demonstrator! Pick my name and you save money and I earn commission, and your order is on its way!

Here's a quick digital calendar page to start your day!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet page, Tanya. Love the pinewood derby shot. Gosh I remember those fun times.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...