Saturday, February 4, 2012

Conversation Hearts

Here is the fourth card we made at my Valentine card class. This one is only for February 14th! LOL! Its another quick simple card, but I like it a lot!
I happen to love conversation hearts. Which is why this is the first item I ordered from the Occasions Mini. As a kid I loved reading them and choosing the right words for whoever, lol. Now I just really like to eat them. haha! So when I was choosing which markers to use on this stamp set, I made my selection and asked my husband if he thought they were accurate.... haha, he had no idea, its my treat, not his. I had to google conversation hearts and found a picture that proved...I eat too many of these every February, hahaha! I chose the right colors, btw.
Supplies:
Stamps: Candy Conversations
Ink: Real Red, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizazz, Peach Parfait, Wisteria Wonder, So Saffron Markers
Paper: Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder, Real Red card stocks
Accessories: thin Real Red taffeta ribbon

If you were curious, Card #5 can be found HERE. Handy that the people attending the Valentine card class did not attend that wedding/baby card class! LOL!

1 comment:

  1. First off, Congratulations on 4years of blogging. Your valentine cards are fun.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...