Friday, February 24, 2012

A pretty birthday card

Today was my birthday card class! Since there are 5 cards I now have a few blog posts ready to inspire you! hee hee. It is often said that one great thing about being a demonstrator is that there are SO MANY ideas available to us and we don't have to think up our own. This class was certainly one time I needed that! Most of the time I create my own design, and many times I use sketches as a jumping off point. While I did have ideas swimming around in my head, I had a very hard time finding the creative energy to create cards for this class...so I turned to the Stampin' Up! demonstrator website for ideas. I searched for an idea to use the Upsy Daisy stamp set and tweaked a card I found to make this:
Supplies:
Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant
Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Sale-A-Bration Ribbon & Brads, Scallop Edge Punch

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...