Friday, February 3, 2012

Masculine Valentine

mm...that title might be a little misleading.
I wanted to offer a valentine card that wouldn't bug a guy, lol, so no pink. I used this image on an anniversary card for my husband, with the words that it comes with and thought it would work for any husband.... Or by covering the inked words with tape (or using a marker to color the little guy), I cut out that message and had room to simply stamp "happy Valentines day", and now its great for any guy you know! Of course I colored this one to look like my son, hee hee
Supplies:
Stamps: Lean On Me, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Real Red
Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens, Cherry Cobbler Twine

2 comments:

  1. Super guy Valentine, Tanya. You can never go wrong with RED for them! lol And the idea to substitute a different sentiment is great. Helps the stamps become more versatile.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...