Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine Cards!

Here are the cards I put together for my kiddos, just before midnight, Valentines-Eve. Like I didn't know the day was coming and couldn't put something together before that...? LOL!

For my daughter I used Stamping 411's sketch and my new Candy Conversations stamp set, and a whole lotta pink!
Supplies:
Stamps: Candy Conversations, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo
Paper: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo card stocks
Accessories: Word Windo Punch

And for my son, I gave him all the colors of candy hearts, and some black to make it more masculine. *wink
Supplies:
Stamps: Candy Conversations
Ink: Peach Parfait, Wisteria Wonder, Pear Pizazz, Blushing Bride, So Saffron, Real Red markers
Paper: Real Red, Basic Black & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: retired black button, Mini Glue Dots

and here's a close up to show that the colors really do show up..... lol!
Did you have a fun Valentine's Day?

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...