Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Simply Scrappin!

Happy day - I got a project done! No stamping, but I do love the ease and convenience of Simply Scrappin' Kits. This one is in the Occasions Mini and therefore qualifies for the SU-Only Challenge blog this week! And I got a little scrapbooking done too! Lots of good things out of one little project!
These are the back-to-school photos I took last summer on our town's Main Street and at a local park. The three on the second page are framed and on the wall. I don't know why the photo of the pages is so cloudy...its a rainy day so I took it with little natural light, but I don't understand why its weird like that. Anyway, here's my first scrapping for April!

Supplies:
Paper: Spring Fever Simply Scrappin' Kit
Accessories: Daffodil Delight thin ribbon

3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful pages, Tanya. And I think the photos look great. And, of course, the subjects in the photos look adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pages these are! So glad you joined us at SUO Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love to see the scrapbooking kit in action! Beautiful! Thanks for joining SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...