Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Spring Break Part 1

Yep, its Spring Break around here! I did just get my Stampin' Success magazine, which I would love to drool over and create from...and I got a big order from Snapfish too! I would really love some play time, but that will have to wait!
This Spring Break we are working on some home improvement projects, which I will share later, haha. So for today, I'll share a quick project I did a few weeks ago, finally!
I don't know if you remember my love for the Nautical Expedition suite that Stampin' Up! offered last year in their mini catalog, but you can check out my projects HERE. I also loooved the amazing DP. So much so that I didn't want to cut into it! (I know some of you can relate...giggle) However, I also didn't want it to just sit in my box of paper and collect dust. I asked a friend if it would be stupid to hang the paper up...? A few friends thought that was a great idea! So finally I found some square 12x12 frames that were affordable (as in, less than $25 each!) and hung these in my main-floor bathroom!! YEAY!!!
Here's more of the bathroom, with the lighthouse theme I have in there.
How's that for thinking outside the box? *grin!

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...