Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A sunset!

This card is not so much distressed, as we used sponges to create a scene of sorts. But our fingers sure got messy, so I thought it fit into a distressed class. haha!
Its really such a simple thing...First we stamped the flowers. I punched a circle out of scratch paper, and laid the paper with the hole in it onto the paper with the flowers. We sponged it with Daffodil Delight for a nice, hot yellow. Then we put the punched circle on the yellow sun using Dotto because its removable and super handy like that! And we sponged the So Saffron and the shades of orange. I had Cherry Cobbler out too, but it didn't seem like it was going to work out after all. So we left it off! *grin!
Supplies:
Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Ink: Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight (sun), So Saffron, Peach Parfait, Tangerine Tango
Paper: Peach Parfait, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla card stocks
Accessories: Early Espresso quilted satin ribbon (retired!)

*The ribbon IS retired. bad me!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty card. I have wanted that Upsy Daisy stamp set and still don't have it. What am I waiting for??? lol

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...