Monday, April 2, 2012

Spring!

I took this picture Saturday...
...and we made this card on Friday! It must be spring!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Forever Young
Ink: Soft Suede, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue
Paper: Soft Suede & Very Vanilla card stocks, Everyday Elegance DP
Accessories: Lucky Limade Sale-A-Bration Ribbon

Both the DP and the ribbon are now retired from Sale-A-Bration, but I have wanted this stamp set since the catalog came out and I finally got it and got to play with it! Yeay!! (also, when we made the card, the items were still available, lol) The sponging of the pink and green on the tree was something I saw in the latest demonstrator magazine. Such a fun idea and perfect for spring!
I even played with the inside of the card!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card and the inside is cute too. That picture of that tree is gorgeous!!!
    Yay for Spring.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...