Sunday, April 22, 2012

Purple Elephant

The final card from my class today features this super sweet retiring stamp Elebration! This is the first time I've used it for a baby girl, or ya know, a toddler girl's birthday. Hence the pink and purple-ness, and isn't purple a cute shade for the elephant? I love it! I also like this fun way of emphasizing the sentiment by repeating it and making a pattern. So there you have it!
Supplies:
Stamps: Elebration, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Basic Gray, Wisteria Wonder
Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Regal Rose, Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: In Color Printed Brads, Mat Pack, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens, White Bakers Twine

1 comment:

  1. This is SO ADORABLE, Tanya. I just love how you have used the baker's twine.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...