Saturday, June 2, 2012

New Catalog and Workshop!!!!!

YEAY!!!! The day we've been waiting for! *giggle!
The new catalog is in MY hot little hands, how about yours? If you don't have a copy yet, did you know its super easy for me to mail you one, for only $5?
I am in love! There are so many fun vintage items, so many fabulous new DP packages, new accessories, and I think I'm really going to enjoy four of the five new colors! *giggle, again.

Of course this means there needs to be a New Catalog Workshop for all my local friends and customers! The day is set for Saturday, June 16th! Bring a friend along and come see....
  • The new catalog! Pick up your own copy there!
  • Dozens of new samples on my display board, using new stamps and new colors!
  • A fun, FREE make & take for you to create!
  • The newly updated stack of retired stamps I am selling! I'm even selling off some retired products to help make room for new stuff!
  • The newly updated stack of cards I am selling!!
Anyone who books a workshop in their own home will get a small thank you gift.
Anyone who brings a friend I did not invite will get a small thank you gift.
And there will be treats and a door prize!

This is a perfect chance to come try your hand at stamping and hang out with the girls. Or if you are already a stamper, then you know this is your chance to come see all the new stuff!
~~~
But not only that, Stampin' Up is offering these exciting promotions:

If you host your own workshop during the month of June, and get $450 in sales (excluding tax/shipping), you can get up to $115 in FREE products!!! That's unheard of, and so exciting!! See complete details HERE.

For anyone who signs up to be a demonstrator this month, you not only get to customize your starter kit, you'll also receive additional free product from the new catalog! I love all the possibilities this gives a new recruit! See details HERE. (Did you know - you can sign up just to get the awesome starter kit at a discounted rate, just for the discount on stamping supplies, or any other "just" reason, and there's no penalty for dropping!)

With so many fun things going on, you won't want to miss out!!

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...