Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A little more birthday...

So sorry I haven't posted much this month. I'm sure you all know how summertime goes and you steal a little crafty time when you can...and when you can't, well, that usually means we're off creating memories to scrap later, lol!
I do have my son's birthday card to share... I thought this set was appropriate because he's reached a milestone age and is definitely entering an adventurous future!
Supplies:
Stamps: Daring Adventure
Ink: Always Artichoke, Early Espresso & Midnight Muse Markers
Paper: Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso card stocks, Well Worn DP (retired)
Accessories: Regals Brads, Mat Pack

And here are the thank you notes he's writing up for his friends. I love this note card style that Becky Roberts shares. These are much simpler, since they're thank you notes for children, lol, but its a quick and fun style of card.
Supplies:
Stamps: Sweets for the Sweet, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Lucky Limeade, Basic Gray, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Pumpkin Pie & Whisper White card stocks

2 comments:

  1. Love your card!! Such a fabulous sketch and beautifully made. Hope you are having a wonderful summer.. creating lots of scrapbook memories.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...