Saturday, July 28, 2012

A Wall Project

I'm sorry I have not been creating and thus not posting this month! As I run from one place to another, snapping pictures all the way, I look forward to cold winter days when I can just sit inside and scrapbook all these photos into pages.... hey, a girl can dream, right? LOL! It'll happen. The kiddos might be in their 30's when it does, but it'll happen...I'm sure of it.

In the meantime, waaay back in April I posted about repainting the kids' rooms and promised to share updates when they had curtains. Yeaaah.. they still don't have curtains, but my daughter does have her daisy banner hanging now! We bought the hardware to string it with from IKEA in March and I bought metal office clips from Walmart in April and we finally got it up! And there are pictures on the kids' walls, even if they each have an empty frame waiting for something to be purchased, lol!! Yep, its that kind of summer...

So I will show this part off today, and still promise to share photos of the whole thing when the curtains are hung. No, really, I will! *grin
Supplies:
Stamps: Big Blossom (lonnng retired, but purchased for my daughter's room and finally put to use!)
Ink: Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Wisteria Wonder, Daffodil Delight (promise its not orange...)
Paper: Whisper White card stocks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...