Tuesday, July 17, 2012

x2

Today I have two cards to show off. They use the same sketch (from Stamping 411) and the same stamp sets but have different feels to them to serve different purposes!

The first is a sympathy card. I am really happy with how soft and pretty it turned out- just what I needed!
Supplies:
Stamps: Summer Silhouettes, Petite Pairs
Ink: Certainly Celery, Wisteria Wonder
Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Very Vanilla, Certainly Celery card stocks, First Edition DP
Accessories: Lace ribbon, 1 3/8" circle Punch

And this one is a fun, bright, thank you card, which I need too!
Supplies:
Stamps: Summer Silhouettes, Petite Pairs
Ink: Lucky Limeade, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Lucky Limeade, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: White Stitched grosgrain ribbon, 1 3/8" circle punch

I think this flower set is going to be a lot of fun! *grin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...