Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Stamp News & something cute!

Its the 10th of July and I finally managed to send out my monthly newsletter!

The highlights I want to share with you are that this very fun stamp set Reason To Smile is only available until July 31, and its only $5 when you order $50 worth of product!
Also before that July 31 deadline, anyone who hosts a workshop of $450 or more will still receive up to $115 worth of free product, so you might want to schedule your workshop soon!

Guess what else? I finally got to create something today! This sweet card uses the Monday Mojo Sketch and a fun new stamp set that was at the tippy top of my wish list as soon as I saw the catalog! ...how do you like the noon-sun shot? lol!
Supplies:
Stamps: Life Shared
Ink: Basic Gray
Paper: Baja Breeze, Whisper White card stocks, Patio Party DP
Accessories: Red thin taffeta ribbon, Regals Brads, Mat Pack, Bitty Buttons, White Bakers Twine, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens, Mini Glue Dots

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...