Monday, November 25, 2013

A Birthday Page

I think this week we're going to feature some scrapbooking- since I've still been working on pages in between classes, haha...In fact, I've made over 100 pages for my families books this year! I'm so excited! *happy dance!

Here is a page I'm very happy with! I finally got around to taking my son's portraits for this year and after seeing a challenge to scrapbook a list, I sat him down and asked him some questions and came up with this page!

Supplies:
MDS, 2013 Sale-A-Bration content disk

2 comments:

  1. Fun page/layout! Now to remember to make one every year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, that's the tricky part...! :) I haven't done this any other year...

      Delete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...