Thursday, November 14, 2013

Flowers!

Here's a couple flowery cards from my class this week!
This one uses the latest Clean & Simple sketch, and some Washi Tape for the borders around the greeting! I use these flowers a lot and this is a really great result!
Supplies:
Stamps: Summer Silhouettes, Lots of Thanks
Ink: Pear Pizazz, Daffodil Delight, Midnight Muse, Melon Mambo
Paper: Pear Pizazz, Melon Mambo & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Gingham Garden Washi Tape

And this one uses the latest Retro Sketch, and comes with a disclaimer: that "thank you" didn't fit, lol! I don't recommend using it with that frame image, but I wasn't about to remake the card either, haha...Oh well. Now YOU know! I'm happy to help you out! *grin
Supplies:
Stamps: Simply Sketched, Four Frames, Lots of Thanks
Ink: Basic Gray, Real Red, Wild Wasabi
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White card stocks,
Accessories: Tea Lace Doilies, Basic Pearls, Decorative Label Punch, Dimensionals, Blender Pens

1 comment:

  1. The first card in this post is especially pretty...just love the way you stamped the images...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...