Wednesday, November 6, 2013

End of October!

Stampin' Up! has a sale on their print prices during the month of November and I am determined to get as many of my weekly pages done as possible to print at the lower price! *grin
What this means for you is you'll be seeing a lot of digital scrapping, and most of it will be weekly pages!
Here's the week of Halloween...and I gotta say, my November had better be less chaotic than my October was or I may not survive! hahaha...!
Supplies:
MDS October December Whenever content disk

(yes, that's right, I really did wreck my van...what happened in a split second takes about half an hour to explain, but my husband got it completely repaired the very next day! And yes, I know how very blessed I am to have him!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...