Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Butterfly Cards

Today is the day of my All-Occasions Card Class! This is a stack of 12 cards, perfect for a gift, or to keep for yourself! Attendees can stamp any greeting they like and use the cards for whatever occasions they need. The cards I'm sharing today are springy, butterfly cards.

This one uses a recent Freshly Made Sketch, but when I had it all stamped I decided the panel worked better with the card going horizontal instead of vertical.
Supplies:
Stamps: Creative Elements, Yippee-Skippee
Ink: Soft Sky, So Saffron, Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder
Paper: Wisteria Wonder, So Saffron, Whisper White
 
And this one is totally inspired by a card my upline designed! I posted her card HERE in May, and this is my redesign of it.
Supplies:
Stamps: Papillion Potpourri, Yippee-Skippee
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral
Paper: Whisper White, Calypso Coral card stocks, I Am Me DP
Accessories: Itty Bitty Butterfly Punch, Big Shot, Chevron Embossing Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...