Friday, November 1, 2013

Blog Hop: Gift Giving!

The 1st of November means its time for another fun and inspiring blog hop! This month Julie chose the theme of Gift Giving! The holidays are upon us, so I'm sure you're looking for a quick, creative idea too!  
I have two ideas for you today!

First up, straight out of the catalog, page 158 in fact! I chose the Tag A Bag gift bags, and the Tag A Bag Accessory Kit to make this adorable little birthday gift for a friend of mine! I've seen stampers fill these bags with treats, cards, or even some little stamping supplies- what a fun hostess gift idea! These are perfect to make sweet, small gifts for friends, neighbors, coworkers, whoever you need to take a quick gift to. I used a fun greeting set, but you could use any stamp or punch to fill in the tag. And the price can't be beat- 10 bags and 10 tags, all ready for you to put together however you like!
Supplies:
Stamps: Yippee Skippee
Ink: Smoky Slate, Crushed Curry
Paper: Tag A Bag gift bags, Tag A Bag Accessory Kit (tags, twine, clothespin)

Next up I have this little jar. In our corner of the world we like to leave Halloween treats on neighbors door steps and then run away to keep it a surprise. It comes with a note that says you were BOOed. Well, we got BOOed, so we had to pass it on! Handy to have this Gift Giving blog hop coming up too! This project uses the Thankful Tablescape kit, along with a bit of Sweater Weather DP, my Big Shot, and a bunch of glue dots, oh, and an empty pickle jar!
Supplies:
Paper: Thankful Tablescape, Sweater Weather DP
Accessories: Big Shot, Autumn Accents die, Glue Dots


another view...
Now go hope thru to see what every one else suggests for your Gift Giving ideas! Be sure and leave comments letting us know what you think! :)
http://www.seejuliestamp.com/2013/11/WCBH11-1.html

5 comments:

  1. I need to remember this one--I keep jars around on occasion! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bags are so much fun. You can also stamp or print on them with something created in MDS. You've been boo-ed - anyone would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the chevron bags! Just bought more. Also love your fun way to dress up a plain old jar. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute bag! I forget that there are SO many great ideas to use in the catalog - brilliant! I like the "You've been Booed" gift too. I haven't seen that tradition in a few years, so it's fun to see that it's still around. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your tag! The sentiment is perfect. Using a jar is a great idea for the boo gift. So cute and it's recycling as well.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...