Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Masculine Cards

Yes, my first Christmas Card Class is tonight!! Are you coming?
In the meantime, here are the final cards from last weeks class! These two are quite masculine, even tho some of the others can certainly be used for men/boys. I find many people struggle with making masculine cards so I thought I'd help my class attendees out! (apparently I like Smoky Slate for guys...)

First up, my very favorite combination of stamps- the gorgeous ship with the fabulous map! Can't beat that!
Supplies:
Stamps: The Open Sea, World Map
Ink: Smoky Slate, Pacific Point, Real Red
Paper: Pacific Point, Whisper White & Real Red card stocks
Accessories: Silver Mini Brads, Dimensionals, Mat Pack

And this one uses a couple of masculine accessories to give it a bit of flair!
Supplies:
Stamps: Six Sided Sampler, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Smoky Slate, Soft Sky, Midnight Muse, Basic Gray
Paper: Smoky Slate & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Epic Day Washi Tape, Neutral Buttons, Hexagon Punch, Glue Dots

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...