Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Holiday Mini Catalog!

The brand spankin' new Holiday Mini began August 28th! If you haven't received a copy, let me know and I'll get it out to you ASAP! Otherwise, check it out here on my sidebar!
I haven't placed my order yet (but I'm shooting for Monday- if you want to save on shipping!) but I can tell you my favorite products off the bat!

1. Holiday Home Bundle! $31.95
This is a suuuper cute stamp set and a coordinating die, making it even quicker to put a cute little neighborhood together on a card or scrapbook page and decorating a house or neighborhood for whichever holiday you like! And since it a photopolymer stamp set- the bundled price can't be beat!

2. Page 41. Ahem. Oh, I mean: For All Things stamp set $24.95 wood, $17.95 clear
Color Me Autumn DP $10.95
Color Me Autumn washi tape $4.95
It's pretty typical for me to love all things autumn, but this whole page is on my wishlist!



3. Page 22. Again.
All Is Calm DP $12.95
Frosted Sequins $4.95
Lost Lagoon Silky Taffeta Ribbon $5.95
All Is Calm Washi Tape $7.95



4. White Christmas Photopolymer stamp set $15.95
 5. Tee Hee Photopolymer stamp set $15.95

Yep, I think those are my top 5 (haha) items on my Holiday Mini wish list! What will you get first?

1 comment:

  1. Got my fingers crossed it arrives today. :) I pretty much know what I want to order, but I always like to see the "hard" copy. It gives me a better idea of the actual size of the images, etc. Talk with you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...