Monday, September 22, 2014

A Nautical Card

for your Monday morning!

Today is the first of my fall classes, and I'm featuring products from the new catalog (since I haven't done any classes since it came out!). This card uses the Freshly Made Sketch, and the Maritime DP, and this sa-weet ship! As much as I love ships and nautical paper, I think my favorite is the three brads in the corner, haha!
Supplies:
Stamps: Traveler, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Night of Navy
Paper: Smoky Slate & Whisper White card stock, Maritime DP
Accessories: Silver Mini brads, Mat Pack

2 comments:

  1. Perfect for retirement! Such a great image! And yep those brads are sweet! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine card Tanya! I love nautical cards! Love the pop of red! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...