Thursday, September 25, 2014

A Court of Honor!

I have another scrapbook page for you today! I am loving digital scrapbooking right now, can you tell? Did you enjoy the "break" from pages with some cards? I'm hoping to mix things up in coming weeks and not lean too heavily to pages or cards...haha...we'll see how it goes!
This time I used the current MDS Monday sketch, and the challenge with it was to wrap the text around the photos. I used that method of journaling a lot on paper pages a few years ago, but had no idea how to do it in MDS until now! (seriously- check out all the tutorial videos and techniques sometime! So many cool things we can do!!)
Supplies:
MDS: Extreme Elements stamp, Brads, Days to Remember DP, Freeform Lines
Font: Artistamp, Throw My Hands Up

I like the scattered accessories look. *grin. Also, for the title, I copied and pasted the title and turned the top one Old Olive to match the photo mats and the brads. Just another cool technique!  

6 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great page, and what a proud mom you must be! I love your choice of colors!!! Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Momma and scout!!! Great page, thanks for creating with us at MDS Monday

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great page! Your background paper and colors are perfect! Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colour combo! Thanks for playing along at MDS Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page Tanya! love the way your did your title and your color choices. thanks for playing along with us at MDS Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous page! I love boy scout ceremonies... such a proud parent moment. Thanks for joining MDS Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...