Thursday, September 4, 2014

Fifteen

This week is my 15th wedding anniversary! My husband and I got to take a little getaway, while my awesome mom stayed with our kids. I started this page a couple weeks ago, thinking it would be a fun idea, and impatiently waited for a picture of us on our anniversary, lol! The photos go in order around the edges and spiral around...sort of, haha! and they are every year, as close to our anniversary I could find. (can't find it every year, and its funny to me how many times the kids are in the picture!) and the fun number stamps come from a Christmas countdown digital kit. I like how they're all a little different!
Supplies:
MDS: Lemonade Stand (background), Happy Hello (twine & rhinestones), Bliss stamp set, Flirtatious (yellow DP) Glimmer DP, Days in December stamp set, Christmas Jingle stamp set (2009), Flag Punch

1 comment:

  1. What a fun page! Good for you for having pictures from each year or at least knowing when they were taken.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...