Friday, September 26, 2014

A Baby Card

Today I have the last card from the classes this week! Again, for this class, I wanted to focus on all new products. I have the Boys Will Be Boys stamp set, but I was stuck for a while as to how "everyone" can use it, since I like my classes to be as universally applicable as possible! And then I figured it out- a baby card with the blocks! Yeay! And the In Colors from last year work perfectly for this sweet card! What do you think?
Supplies:
Stamps: Boys Will Be Boys, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Baked Brown Sugar markers
Paper: Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Big Shot, Arrows Embossing Folder, Neutral Buttons, White Baker's Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...