Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Butterfly Grunge

Back to the workshop last week...
Thursday's hostess has a bright, fun personality so I wanted the make & take to be something that suited her. I used last week's Clean & Simple sketch and this is what I came up with!
Supplies:
Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge, Papillion Potpourri, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry & Melon Mambo
Paper: Melon Mambo & Whisper White card stocks, Sweet Taffy DP
Accessories: Bitty Butterfly Punch, Dimensionals, Brights Candy Dots

We started with the two splats in Daffodil Delight, but the smaller splat I stamped off once for a paler shade. The larger splat was stamped twice and the smaller three times. Then the little dots were stamped once in Old Olive. I punched out the detailed butterfly and popped him up on Dimensionals. Then we added two Bright Candy Dots of their choice. And there you have it!

2 comments:

  1. Tanya! This card is FABULOUS!! Love the sketch and the perfectly stamped grunge... It's all simply perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! Great card, and would be a lovely way to use up skinny scraps of patterned paper :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...