Monday, September 29, 2014

Weekly Pages Again!

Happy Monday to you! I hope you had a relaxing weekend!
I *almost forgot I was doing weekly scrapbook pages! haha...I am weeks behind, but here are two recent weeks completed! Both are very simple pages, but the focus here is definitely the photos and the story of our lives. Interesting that both pages ended up with 8 photos, haha...

On this one I was playing with my newest downloads...I have wanted the Vintage Overlays forever and finally added it to my order. No idea what took me so long... And I used two on this page, plus the Mis-Stitched stitching.
Supplies: MDS: A Split Second (smile), Mis-Stitched download, Vintage Overlays,
Font: Cinnamon Cake

This page stayed pretty clean, I had a lot to talk about this time, haha...and the color combination came straight from MDS.
Supplies: MDS: Petal Parade-2014 SAB content (scallops), Texture overlay
Font: Bradley Hand

What are you going to make this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...