Thursday, June 23, 2016

Another Father's Day card...

It is a good thing I got so much stamping done the other day! I ended up going to the instacare this week and finding out I do have bronchitis! My husband has pneumonia so now the concern is how many others are we sharing with?! UGH... moving is too stressful!

Sometimes, like when I have way too much going on in my life, I am perfectly happy to use my stash of cards to find "the right one" to give someone. And sometimes, I really just have to create something new.
If you've read anything here in the last month or so, you know this was absolutely a stash kind of a season for me. hahaha... (see above!) However, I still needed one last (new!) Father's Day card while I was creating last Saturday. So this is the one I made. I also haven't played with Traveler in quite a while, and it stayed in the catalog, so that's a good time to use it!
Supplies:
Stamps: Traveler
Ink: Dapper Denim, Soft Sky, Tip Top Taupe
Paper: Tip Top Taupe, Dapper Denim, Whisper White card stocks

This card stayed quite simple, but I really like the color combo. And yes, I did use another new In Color for today's post, haha!
Also, if you're wondering, Father's Day was a good day for us. We managed to see a lot of family with a family event on my side and dinner with my husband's parents later. Love days like that! I also love days when my kids get to give three different cards to three different loved ones!

1 comment:

  1. Love this -- CAS, my fav!!! Be sure to check out the blog on July 5th -- we're starting our challenges again!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...