Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Double In Colors

Hello again!
Today's card is much more masculine than yesterdays were- this is intended for two teenage brothers who came and helped load our moving van, and unload it at the storage unit, AND load it again! Yep, even the teenagers got a thank you card in the mail!
The design came about as an attempt to use the new Peekaboo Peach color. I have been so far removed from the stamping world of late that I had a really hard time coming up with color combos. Of course I should have remembered sooner that all the colors in a group will work together- that's how Stampin' Up! designed them! Therefore, Peekaboo Peach and Dapper Denim should, and did, work together beautifully! What do you think?
Supplies:
Stamps: Work of Art
Ink: Peekaboo Peach, Soft Sky, Dapper Denim
Paper: Dapper Denim, Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: In Color Enamel Shapes, Dimensionals

I do like the Enamel Shapes. They're a little more slippery than the Candy Dots were, and they stick fast as soon as they lay down, but they're working well for me so far! Can't wait to play with other shapes too, haha...I've only used circles up to this point!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...