Monday, June 27, 2016

Another Swirly Thank You!

Happy Monday to you! And look- I'm still here! Yeay!!

This is the last of the Thank You cards I mailed out last week. This card uses the latest Freshly Made Sketch, but I did tip it. And clearly, I really love this Swirly Bird set and Swirly Scribbles dies! ...and...the Paper Pumpkin stamps from March...
Supplies:
Stamps: Swirly Bird
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Watermelon Wonder, Emerald Envy
Paper: Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Swirly Scribbles Dies, Big Shot, Dimensionals

So now that I've featured all the new In Colors, which one is YOUR favorite? Have you ordered any?? You really should....! If you don't know where to start, my favorite beginning is the assortment of card stock and the marker set! *grin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...