Friday, June 17, 2016

Father's Day!

Hello again!!! You knew I'd come back, didn't you? haha...
It's been eleven days, but a ton has happened!
We actually loaded up and moved to my parents from Monday to Wednesday, and yes, most of our things are in a storage unit.
We cleaned the house completely (with help!) Wednesday.
I vegged Thursday. I'm not kidding, I parked myself on the couch with my laptop and caught up on all sorts of stuff, and pretty much did not move all day, haha! This has been a ton of work...
Friday we closed on the sale!
And Monday I went back to work!!
So it took til today (Friday, again) before I had a second to stamp! And it was about exactly that- a second. And it was a challenge! Finding current supplies and where they'd all been stashed was tricky! haha...!

So!! Today I used a just-passed TGIF sketch and made two Father's Day cards using brand new In Colors and products!
...and one retired stamp set... because I couldn't resist!

First up, 100% current supplies:
Supplies:
Stamps: In The Meadow
Ink: Tip Top Taupe, Old Olive
Paper: Emerald Envy, So Saffron, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Accessories: Linen Thread, In Color Enamel Accents, Dimensionals, Stamping Sponge 

And then everything here is current except the stamps on the main panel...
Supplies:
Stamps: Sky Is The Limit, May 2016 Paper Pumpkin Kit
Ink: Dapper Denim
Paper: Dapper Denim, Crumb Cake, Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Dapper Denim ribbon, Dimensionals

So, Father's Day cards are now taken care of, and if things go as planned, we'll see both grandpa's on Father's Day too! Yeay!

Aside from that, the other news is this...
My friend happened to snap this picture the day before the ultrasound and we were able to use this photo to publicly announce that this picture shows all three girls in the family! Lots of happy, exciting news filling our days!

And I would love to promise I'll be back with more stamped projects next week.......!

3 comments:

  1. WOW!! Busy times!! Love both cards -- the colors are awesome! Thanks for playing along with the Nachos this month! Be sure and check back on July 5th for a new sketch challenge!! woohoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both cards, but I'm partial to the deer in In the Meadow. Great to see you again on the Nacho challenge site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masculine cards! Love the plane as my husband is a pilot!
    Thanks for sharing-

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...