Tuesday, September 13, 2016

A Christmas Star

Hello again!

Today I have what might be my new favorite Christmas card, CASED from Patty Bennett's idea HERE!
My card is actually different than her's, in more ways than one, but in my head I was making the same card she shared... haha! For one thing, her card uses copper and mine uses silver. I started by stamping the starry swirl in Island Indigo. Then I heat embossed the small stars on the white card front, and since I have the clear stamps, I put the tiny three and the single bigger on the block together and just rotated the block. The star base is cut out of Silver Glimmer paper, and then I added the Island Indigo cardstock in the more intricate pattern. I also used two word strips to the front.

The point is, I absolutely loved her card, and I love mine too! This is going to be a fun set!! I can't wait to try other colors and die combos!
Supplies:
Stamps: Star of Light
Ink: Island Indigo, Versamark
Paper: Island Indigo, Whisper White card stocks, Silver Glimmer DP
Accessories: Starlight Thinlit Dies, Big Shot, Silver embossing powder, Heat Tool, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...