Thursday, September 15, 2016

Thankful Thursday with Paper Pumpkin!

About a month ago, I focused on Thank You cards because I knew I would be needing them soon. I used up some Paper Pumpkin kits that day, and made a nice stack of them... and it wasn't enough! haha...! So earlier this week, I broke out my newest Paper Pumpkin kit (from August) and made some more Thank You's!
You're welcome for the break from Christmas, haha, and some autumny colors and images instead!

This is one of the original designs from the kit. The card is a little smaller than a standard card, and maybe it won't mail...I'll ask the Post Office for sure, but it's a cute card. The kit is designed to make three of these...
...and three of these! This card is the standard size, and it turned out cute too.
Then there are three gift card size notes, which I really have no use for. That means it was time to be more creative. This first one I made using the little note piece, and half the gift card envelope!
And this one I used Mint Macaron ink for the flower as the background, and another of the word stamps.
Fun, huh? I like this kit...! I'm even debating ordering a refill kit....!
(which any Paper Pumpkin subscriber can do- right HERE!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...