Thursday, September 8, 2016

A Scrappy Thursday!

Today I intended to stamp some more cards, but things didn't work out exactly as planned...
Instead, late this afternoon I found the motivation to do a calendar page- something I hoped to do every month as the year went on, and boy, have I missed, haha! In more ways than one! I have reeeeally missed scrapbooking, and I have missed out on my goals too... I now have five of the 24 pages I need for Christmas calendars...
Oh well...something about a time and a season for things...

So using THIS sketch, here is the April page for my inlaws calendar, which they'll get at Christmas!

Yes I do still use MDS, and you can too if you have it! I added a layer of 'vellum' to make it a little less busy...I don't know if I succeeded, but I also still like the patterns together...!
Anyway, there's a little scrappy inspiration for you, and one little thing checked off my to-do list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...