Monday, September 12, 2016

A Snowy Snowman!

Happy Monday to you! As promised, I have another Christmas card to share! And more posts planned for the coming week!

Today's card is quick and cute and I love how it turned out! I used the most recent Viva la Verve sketch as the inspiration for this card. And I kept what I hoped was a nice, cold color scheme to go along with the snowman! I even tried my hand with the Wink of Stella pen to add a touch of glitter to the snow edges....tho in the photos it just looks gray...
Supplies:
Stamps: Christmas Magic
Ink: Memento Black, Bermuda Bay marker, Real Red marker, Cucumber Crush marker, Calypso Coral marker
Paper: Soft Sky, Bermuda Bay & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Softly Falling embossing folder, Circle Die, Big Shot, Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is darling. Love the fun, snowy texture and fabulous wintry colors. Thanks for joining us for Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...