Wednesday, September 7, 2016

One Sketch, Many Cards!

Well, as I said, I had some time to stamp.... I saw the Retro Sketches latest and kinda ran with it! Immediately I saw different ideas that would work really well, and I guess I needed to try them all!

This one worked out perfectly the first time. I love when it looks as good on paper as it does in my head!
Supplies:
Stamps: Joyful Nativity
Ink: Dapper Denim
Paper: Dapper Denim, Whisper White card stocks, Silver Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Dapper Denim Ruched Ribbon

This next idea was one that was much better in my head than how it worked out...and I did it two different ways! But, Mom to the rescue and after some fiddling, it worked out! Phew! (Tho I do have a favorite...!)

Supplies:
Stamps: Christmas Magic
Ink: Versamark
Paper: Night of Navy, Whisper White card stocks, Copper Foil DP
Accessories: Copper Embossing Powder, Heat Tool

And honestly, I had another couple ideas, but I ran out of time! haha...! Maybe I'll play with it again later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...