Monday, December 12, 2016

February Pages!

Hello again, and happy Monday! I had a very productive weekend- how was yours? While I finished the calendars (yep! They're finished AND sent to the printer!) and the kids helped me get about half of our Christmas cards ready to send, my husband installed the garage door opener, hung a clothes line, coat racks and clocks! Yeay projects! haha....

Today I'm showing the February page from one calendar...

And then again, an updated page! I first created this in February and shared it HERE...

and below is how I updated it to add another person!

So simple- swap out one long photo for two smaller ones! And they are sweet ones! haha.... this page is fun because it shows us telling our older kids and grandparents about the new baby coming. I love it.

That's all for today, but I have lots more to share so come back another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...