Wednesday, December 28, 2016

May Pages!

Yep, still finishing up sharing the calendar pages. They were a hit, as always. And I enjoy seeing my family look for themselves on each page, and seeing everyone comment on the photos I chose, haha!

Both of these pages were entered in the latest VSBN (Virtual ScrapBooking Night). The first is the "product challenge" to use anything on a reel- string, ribbon, washi tape...
 And the second uses the sketch challenge. Which you already know is usually my favorite... *wink.
I did find two flaws in my calendars, after printing them... the first is this cover. What is wrong with this cover?
I only make one cover and they both get it. I showed it to my husband ahead of time, and he really liked it. I showed it to my son, who also really liked it. Four days after sending the second calendar to the printer, for no particular reason, I realized this is the 2017 calendar and there is not a 7 on the cover...!!! 
.....the photos are all from 2016....maybe that's what I meant...?? argh.....
The second flaw was that I put my brother's anniversary wrong. I figured it out for 2016, not for 2017. Nice... 
Other than THAT, they turned out great. haha..... minor detail...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...