Wednesday, December 21, 2016

April Pages!

Maybe we'll get thru the calendar before Christmas, but I doubt it! haha..... There is just SO much to do!

I believe today is the last time I show an edited page to add the baby... So first up is the page I originally shared in September... Why I even made this page is beyond me because it was just days before she was born! Oh well.... it was cute then!
But it's even cuter when I swap the arrow out for a baby picture, and add another baby picture just for fun! haha!

And for the other calendar, I crammed every member of the family on there! Yeay!
And if you were wondering- one of them has arrived to my house and just needs wrapped to be given! ...waiting impatiently on the other one! haha....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...