Friday, December 29, 2017

New and soon-to-vanish!

I definitely did not get enough card making in before Christmas, so I am making up for that right now, haha... I also haven't yet had a chance to play with my brand new Stampin' Blends markers! This stamp set is perfect for both problems! But, it is going to be unavailable in just a few days! January 2nd to be exact. So is the plaid paper, and the black crochet ribbon I used, so if you love this card, place your order very soon!
Otherwise, enjoy my first attempt at less-than-perfect coloring. I like the card anyway, haha....
Supplies:
Stamps: Christmas In the Making
Ink: Memento Black
Paper: Old Olive, Basic Black & Whisper White card stocks, Merry Little Christmas DP
Accessories: Vintage Crochet Ribbon, Dark Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blends Marker, Dark Old Olive Stampin' Blends Marker, Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends Marker, Ivory Stampin' Blends Marker, Color Lifter Stampin' Blends Marker

I used the latest Freshly Made Sketch, which is still going, so that's handy! The Stampin' Blends markers are all available in the upcoming Occasions Mini. To get started, I picked a few colors I know I'll get a lot of use out of, and I also picked only the "dark" markers. I decided I could use the Color Lifter to get a lighter shade. You can see that I did that, but I think I'll like the "light" markers along side the "dark". And really, the retiring products are all found by clicking on the images below, and they'll be gone soon!



2 comments:

  1. Your little lady is delightful! Sweet holiday card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute image and the plaid paper works perfectly with it! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...