Saturday, June 2, 2018

Birthday Bonus

My teenage son needed a birthday card for a teenage guy, and my stash is totally depleted of anything teen friendly, haha... I asked if he knew the guy's favorite colors and he blankly said "um....red? and gray?" So that's what he got! Yeay boys!

I figured balloons were quite birthday-ish without being specifically related to a hobby or interest. ...the balloon stamps I have come from a the May 2015 Paper Pumpkin kit!!! And for the gray, I pulled out a Halloween DP from a couple years ago!  I'm posting today because I used the latest Clean & Simple sketch and the clock is running out to link up! So, long-retired stuffs' the day after the catalog is released. There's some real life for ya. But it's quick and I think it turned out nice.
Supplies:
Stamps: May 2015 Paper Pumpkin
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red card stocks, misc DP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...