Saturday, June 16, 2018

Kites!

This is the fourth card designed for my upcoming card class. I've had the idea in my head a long time, I just haven't had a chance to play with it yet! Cute, sweet and simple! The sky is "watercolored" with Coastal Cabana ink and an Aquapainter.
And tip: Stamp the solid part of the kite first, then add the lined part. Otherwise it comes out wonky, which I don't understand, but keep experiencing!
Supplies:
Stamps: Swirly Bird
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Coastal Cabana, Smoky Slate
Paper: Flirty Flamingo & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Dimensionals

But the funny thing was, as my sky was drying and I was literally pulling the kite stamp off the plastic, my daughter asked if we owned any kite stamps she could use on the page she was making for the week. "Well....there's this one..." haha! She loved it and used it as soon as I cleaned it!
Yep, I'm having my kids make at least one scrapbook page per week this summer again. Because sure enough, they're still complaining commenting that they have so many events not scrapped, and I really haven't had any time! Her pages have been extremely simple, as you can see, but I like them having the creative time, and I like that they're working on their stack of photos! And maybe I'll scrapbook some time soon anyway....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...