Monday, June 25, 2018

to fill up my board...

I have a stamp class tomorrow and since it's my first event with the new catalog, I really need to fill up my display board! So I stole a little time and here is my first creation!

This uses the only new-to-the-catalog set I own so far, haha, but I used different images from the set and a whole different color scheme! I also used the current Freshly Made Sketch. It made a cute, and quick card, which is exactly what I needed!
Supplies:
Stamps: Love What You Do
Ink: Stazon Black, Cherry Cobbler, Pear Pizazz
Paper: Whisper White & Cherry Cobbler card stocks
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler stitched ribbon, Glue Dots

Off to keep prepping for my class!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...